HOLY CRAP!?! Has it really been a year since the last fit test?! I guess so!
I will spare you the “I’m so tired” and “I didn’t feel like working out” spiel as you have seen it like 234702348023748 times already… Today’s WOD went like this:
- 30 squat snatches – whatever weight you wanted. I started with the bar then worked my way up to 125#. My squat snatches are getting A LOT better.
- Stretches, during which time a wasp stung my hand. What!?
- 100 double unders – took about 2:30. Pretty sure that’s a PR.
WOD – Fit Test
- 400m time trial
- 1 minute of push ups
- 1 minute of sit ups
- Tabata Squats
- 1 minute of pull ups
My numbers this time were:
- 400m run: 1:35, previously 1:42
- Push ups: 44, previously 40
- Sit ups: 36, previously 31
- Tabata squats: 135, previously 104
- Pull Ups: 20
I ran really hard on the 400, so I’m pretty happy with that. I think I can probably do a lot better on the pull ups and push ups. My sit ups… well, I have made peace with them. They are what they are…